YES to Sustainability is a network of young people and youth workers whose aim is to bring together young people in ecovillages and sustainable projects in Europe by organizing Youth Exchanges and Mobility for Youth Workers (training courses, seminars, etc.).
Besides all restrictions which also affect our projects, the year 2021 has started successfully with the launch of a new international Strategic Partnership Programme to further develop the YtS movement. Find out more about it!
- Training Course: Leader in Me 2.0 | August 5th to August 11th | Veles, a Slovenian permaculture farm near Sevnica. 24 participants from Germany, Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Greece, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- YE Climate Change Through The Theater, Valdepielagos Eco-housing,
11 – 20 May 2020. – POSTPONED to May 2021 – ONLINE
- YE “Empower yourself with the circle way 2”, Tempo di Vivere, August 21st – 30th. Participants from Italy, Israel, Morocco, Netherlands, Turkey and Estonia.
- YE “Let’s Cooperate!”, Progetto Orosia, August 21st – 30th. Participants from Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia and Morocco.
- YE “Youth On Earth–Yes we (c)are”, ZEGG, August 18th – 30th. Participants from Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
- YE “Rural Youth for Sustainable Solutions”, Harmi Mois, August, 10th – 19th. Participants from Estonia, Greece, Sweden and Bulgaria.